Cedar Hill Inspection for All Residential Needs
We have experience and can professionally inspect:
- Homes of any size
- Town Houses
- Senior Communities
- Executive Homes
- Multi-family homes
- Vacation homes
You Get an Extensive Report
Our 30+ page report, typically issued within 24 hours of the inspection, details your inspection in a clear concise format. We provide:
- A detailed, custom, 30+ page report with digital photos in PDF format that includes important consumer and safety information
- A printed and bound version on request
- An in person presentation on request
- A free copy of “My Home”
All our home inspections follow The State of Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection Standards of Practice for Home Inspection.
More information about home inspections.
Along with your home inspection, Cedar Hill Inspection can provide the addional services for an additional charge:
- Well flow and pressure test
- Well water quality CT potability, VOC, E.D.B., Lead, Radon, tests available
- Continuous monitor radon testing
- Infrared thermographic inspections
- TankSure® ultrasonic residential above ground oil storage tank inspections
- Blowerdoor testing
Services Provided by Licensed Contractors for an Additional Charge
- Wood Destroying Insect (termite inspections)
- Visit our links page for a list of local septic contractors
Inspection Packages, one call is all you need…
One call, and many of your inspection needs are met. No more calling all the separate contractors.
- We make the calls and set the appointments (most times on the same day of your inspection).
- We use only licensed and insured contractors.
- By bundling the services we can offer special pricing for each package.